PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER -FOR IDEAS, REWARD FUND AND SHARING TO NATIONAL NEWS
- 2014 caravan story Fox31
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Friday, June 29, 2012
I will write more tomorrow and post the HLN story. Leave it to say I am still pinching myself. After 7 years, 8 months since Brittany's murder, 3 years, 8 months since I started the CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours, we had an national network interview on Headline News (HLN) Jane Velez Mitchel Most Wanted show. It was with the magic of kindness of heart connections with Kenny J,who connected us to Jon Leiberman (who interviewed us in May on Crimeline) and Jon's kindness of heart, connecting us with this JVM, and Jane's kindness of ehart to do our story, that Brittany's voice was heard. Yes after covering 67000 miles across 46 states where 106 reporters have so kindly shared Brittany's story to both help us get tips and also educate people about the problems with DNA and rape laws (and I would never , ever trade those local stories) after all those hours and dollars I spent on the road, JVM's show gave us the breadth of coverage across the US that I did not have enough money or years left to do!!! I hope we can keep the national momentum. I am forever in gratitude to all those that helped me make this connection--basically everyone I have met since I started the CARAVANs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!