PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER -FOR IDEAS, REWARD FUND AND SHARING TO NATIONAL NEWS
- 2014 caravan story Fox31
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Heading to Bowling Green for last chance story in Kentucky. People in cities, on road great but no media contact from multiple attempts to contact. Home for a week or so to work, replenish funds, then back out to Northeast states. Still trying to get Brittany's name on our DNA at Arrest bill that passed after eight years hard work. Starting at year 4 of fight, I asked every year thereafter. Just received email from ProTem,...too late??. 1) I asked prior to the bill being drafted this year but somehow the Assistant didn't ask until too late. 2)I didn't do these 8 years for the name on the bill but it hurts they didn't think of it anyway. ..**Yes the law being passed is most important, but over years I watched at least 5 of my "family" of murdered children get a)their murder nationally publicized, then solved and their murdered child's name on their States law. I am only human and want that legacy for my child...And now I sit here with 1 story in 1.5 weeks........152000 miles and 152 stories but no national overage, no solving and now no name on law.........my heart hurts
Sunday, September 11, 2016
On the road about 5. Great story in Evansville. People great honking, giving thumbs up. People in Louisville, Lexington and Frankfort great also but no media response from emails