PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER -FOR IDEAS, REWARD FUND AND SHARING TO NATIONAL NEWS
- 2014 caravan story Fox31
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Survived Tuesday,in 100 degree heat, after car broke down on highway and I waited 2 hrs for towing---as all sped by at 80mph. Survived last 2 days stuck at house with 106 degree heat making it hard to walk anywhere, survived finding out my CVT Nissan Transmission is gone, must be replaced...total prob $3500+. I'll survive not getting a car rental for a week cause too damn expensive. I have accepted the path after Britty's murder is done w/o someone in my life and that I don't have nor can seem to raise money for a foundation in her name but what is hardest to take is that what little I can afford to do for Britty (and also for myself because my CARAVANS are how I live reg life the rest of the year ) so it is hard to accept that the 11th (prob last) CARAVAN (using what little money I have) is now being impacted by the transmission expense. This is the one time a year I focus on Brittys murder mystery, share facts across US ; the only time it really gets national. It hurts my heart each time I think of this...I am her voice...Those who know our history know how hard I fight and also how hard things seem to keep hitting... Don't know..CARAVANS recharge me for reg life each year. then things like this make it hard, for a bit, to breathe. ... Of course I will get past it...but not by thinking "ah well look at all I have done already" thats not enough nor would it be for anyone.
Posted by Maggie at 4:00 PM