PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-MOTHER'S DAY AND LOSS AND LOVE. SEND ME YOUR STORIES
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Monday, March 27, 2017
I plan to get on the road for my 15th CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tour May 1, 2017. It breaks my heart it has been more than a year. I am self-employed as a contractor with the Veterans so I do not get vacation time. Thus I'll go out two weeks along southern States southern border, into Florida and back along their northern border. I'll work for a week, then back out for another 2 weeks to NE States starting in Indianapolis,hopefully hitting some states that still don't take DNA at arrest. I'm used to being self-funded but any help IS appreciated whether it is with media contacts or gas. This will make year 10 of doing CARAVANS and almost 13 since her murder and little or no National news. IF NOTHING ELSE PLEASE SEND EMAIL, SNAIL MAIL AND MORE TO NATIONAL MEDIA ABOUT A MOTHER TRAVELLING FOR 10 YEARS ACROSS 46 STATES COVERING 162000 MILES SO SHE COULD SHARE HER STORY TO HELP SOLVE HER DAUGHTER'S MURDER AND EDUCATE COMMUNITIES ABOUT LAW CHANGE THAT WILL HELP KEEP OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN SAFE