PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- THE MURDER
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- KILLER'S PROFILE
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIA...
- BRITTANY'S BREATH...
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-Accidental stories and events...to share
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- WINTER SONG
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
- PLAYING CARDS--OBTAIN TIPS ON UNSOLVED/COLD CASE/MISSING
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY THE SANDY HOOK TRAGEDY
Soon after the Sandy Hook tragedy, many are discussing the unexpressed fear a parent, family member; the fear of the impact of experiencing such a senseless loss. Many express new motivation to take action, to do something that will make a difference; that will help these families, others, or even themselves.
YOU CAN DO. SOMETHING
In 2009 15,399 died from murder or negligent homicide, in 2010 14,748 people. 1 -2% of the victims through mass killings (3-4 or more victims). Survivors of all murder/homicide/ missing will walk their lives in a different manner from the 1st day of the loss, on. Others reaching out to help them carry the grief does make a difference. It warms my heart watching the outpouring of people across the world towards the Sandy Hook community.
Yet on my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours, I meet thousands of people who lost a loved one to murder/abduction. 50 to 70% of the time, I am one of just a few people who have reached towards them. These people walk an often-solitary path with little community support. Many didn’t receive an out pouring care/concern because their murder had little news coverage. Many shed tears in silence.YOU CAN DO SOMETHING! In a group of 10 people, at least one will know a murder/abduction survivor. During these 2012 holidays touched by national grieving, send care and concern to the Sandy Hook community. Also, reach out to those in your community WHO LOST SOMEONE TO MURDER/ABDUCTION, WHO MAY WALK PATHS OF LOSS ALONE. LET THEM KNOW YOU CARE.