EMAIL email@example.com Cell9186292317. RAPED/STRANGLED-9PM 9/27/-8AM 9/28/4 UPSTAIRS APT TULSA-FOUND 3 DAYS LATER*BURIED 19TH B-DAY-10/04. 3000 TULSA SUSPECTS' DNA NO MATCH, NO MATCH FOR MILLION IN CODIS. 18 CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER TOURS-210000 MI/48 STATES AS OF 3/2019/260 STORIES SHARED “GIRL NEXT DOOR." DNA AT ARREST STOPS KILLERS EARLY/DNA AT CONVICTION LETS THEM ROAM FREE 10-20 YRS.CRIMES THAT NEED DNA TO SOLVE,ARE VIOLENT ONES WHERE 90% OF VICTIMS WOMEN, 9% KIDS. WE NEED NATIONAL NEWS!!
PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER -FOR IDEAS, REWARD FUND AND SHARING TO NATIONAL NEWS
- 2014 caravan story Fox31
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Friday, December 1, 2017
GIVING VOICE TO THOSE SILENCED FOREVER
This is not Britty's story. It is the story of the girl next door, the common people of the US who are not being talked about. Where no one is discussing laws that would protect. Why not http://www.kjrh.com/news/mother-of-tulsa-rape-victim-speaks-out-against-recent-high-profile-sexual-harassment-allegations
Posted by Maggie at 7:04 PM
Labels: congress, lawmakers, rape, resign, senator, SEXUAL ASSAULT, sexual harassment, trauma
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Please leave thoughts! Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org