PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-MOTHER'S DAY AND LOSS AND LOVE. SEND ME YOUR STORIES
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Monday, August 28, 2017
Shattered Lives: The Murder of Brittany Phillips & Caravan to Catch a Killer 08/28 by Inside Lenz Network | News Podcasts
Shattered Lives: The Murder of Brittany Phillips & Caravan to Catch a Killer 08/28 by Inside Lenz Network | News Podcasts: Since her daughter Brittany Phillips' murder in 2004, Maggie Zingman has traveled the country on the Caravan to Catch a Killer. On October 1, 2004 a friend found Brittany dead in her East Tulsa apartment. Investigators said the killer raped and suffocated her. Detectives collected DNA from the crime scene and have since run over 3,000 samples in Oklahoma. Currently they are looking at one specific person, but the case remains unsolved. 'I know finding her killer is not going to bring closure, but I want to feel like at least I stopped him from killing other people,' Zingman said. Since Brittany's death, Zingman has found a way to keep her daughter's spirit alive. She travels across the country in what she calls 'A Caravan to Catch a Killer.' She shares Brittany's story and educates others about the benefits of DNA swabbing people under arrest.
Posted by Maggie at 9:52 PM