PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- KILLER'S PROFILE
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIA...
- BRITTANY'S BREATH...
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-Accidental stories and events...to share
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- WINTER SONG
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
- PLAYING CARDS--OBTAIN TIPS ON UNSOLVED/COLD CASE/MISSING
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Friday, August 23, 2013
Handing it over
Am trying to hand it over. WHat will be will be . Sitting in a very friendly Nissan dealership in Sioux Falls SD. Have had alot of recognition in the city but no media responses yet. Of cpourse could be in shop over weekend which would kill me, spending money on hotel and unable to get exosure to the story. Part of me is angry, Yes angry. I really don't ask for alot. EVen cut CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours down to once a year. And now this. I don't ask for money and do most of this on my own funds, often going into debt. But thatis always OK when we are getting the story out and helping to save other lives. But god I haven't been out even a whole week and now the cost of hotels and this with the car feels so unfair. I know it isn't about being fair. It is just happens but this has affected so much.... and all that the transmission affected prior to the CARAVAN, as many know, I came to accept--that the cost of the transmission ate up the money I was to use for getting a place nearer to the new job so I wouldn't have to commute 4 hours a day,then when my son's car was totaled by someone who t-boned him, the cost of the transmission took away my ability to help him if he has to get a new car and it took away money from the CARAVAN. But I decided to find a way to fund it. Now that I am on it and not even a full week out my car is in the shop and I will soon find whether I can even drive it any more. Really.......god I am tired