PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER -FOR IDEAS, REWARD FUND AND SHARING TO NATIONAL NEWS
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-MOTHER'S DAY AND LOSS AND LOVE. SEND ME YOUR STORIES
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Brittany Phillips I find on days I feel the sadness of Brittany's loss, I am reminded of the beauty that has rode beside the loss for almost all of the 7.5 years. The many gifts I've received on this path covered with echoes of loss, the people I am touched by with their kindness and generousity, strangers in parking lots, new friends found on the road and in Tulsa, OKC and other towns in Oklahoma, the generous hug...s, conversation, well wishes, all touch me at my hearts depth. Sitting at Paneras with the H's today, (I would have never met if not for my CARAVAN car) made me realize this as I knew we were creating a lifelong friendship. Then out of the blue I received a notice of a donation which had me in tears. I had received another earlier this week which did the same. JP--yours surprised me. I have such gratitude for your kindness (of course I knew you'd be a "special" person") You struggle as much as I do to make ends meet. But I love ya for it!!! JF and JF, I do not know what to do with you!!!! You all have made these 7.5 years tolerable, liveable----emotional support, patience (!!:) ), the investment of your caring and concern, how you made us (Britty, Josh and I) feel like family......... there was no need to give what you did. But I know you did it with a spiritual caring. I love you all, including the ones who now have better access to the one who never rests! Thank you all. I am on the road beginning Tuesday!!!!!