PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- KILLER'S PROFILE
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIA...
- BRITTANY'S BREATH...
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-Accidental stories and events...to share
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- WINTER SONG
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
- PLAYING CARDS--OBTAIN TIPS ON UNSOLVED/COLD CASE/MISSING
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Sunday, May 11, 2014
On Mothers Day remember the mothers, daughters, loved one lost because lawmakers in 23 states refuse to learn true facts about taking DNA at Arrest, blocking laws that would save lives. On this mothers Day remember how lawmakers in 23 use lies and distortions about DNA and privacy (the 14 pieces of evidence DNA don't hold genetic information which some of your hundred of thousands pieces of DNA may hold) to block DNA at Arrest laws. On Mother's Day remember that the main types of crimes that can't be solved without DNA are the violent ones of which 90% of the victims are women and 9% are children. On this mothers if you live in one of the 23 States where lawmakers keep block taking DNA at Arrest, that your lawmakers are saying it is more important to protect violent predators than women and children in your community and that you have no right to feel safe. Join Brittany's Brigade and ask your lawmakers IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER
Posted by Maggie at 7:03 PM