PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-MOTHER'S DAY AND LOSS AND LOVE. SEND ME YOUR STORIES
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Monday, October 7, 2013
9 years of loss and I walk on .................
At times my heart aches so badly, I feel as if I am folding in on myself. Other days you give me the energy to live life to the fullest. I know in my heart my purpose is to work in an area that would help save others lives. I know my work as a trauma therapist somehow translates to that but I just can't find that open door.....I know it is there. And I know if I could find it, I could carry your loss in an even stronger way......help me find that door. I have spent these nine years trying to stay main line, doing what I needed to pay bills and survive. I have lived through everything that tried to even make daily living hard...car break downs, abusive work place, seeking law change for 4 years and it being blocked, almost making national news and always losing out, slow CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours that had few stories but cost so much money (but fueled by love), Haven't I hit enough hard blocks to finally break through? Some days it hurts so hard and I get so tired on this solitary path, looking and not finding. I MISS YOU MY DANCING PONY PRINCESS