PERMANENT FACTS OF STORY / BACKGROUND-MEDIUA-ETC
- BRITTANY'S STORY AS TOLD IN BOSTON
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- Brit Pics
- WITHOUT A REWARD FUND THE STORY GETS QUIETER AND Q...
- DONATION PAGE FOR BRITTANY PHILLIPS MURDER MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
- BRITTANY'S BREATH...
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-Accidental stories and events...to share
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- WINTER SONG
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
- PLAYING CARDS--OBTAIN TIPS ON UNSOLVED/COLD CASE/MISSING
DONATE THRU PAYPAL
I try to do this on my own even when I go into debt for a year after returning from my CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours-(5 years 11 tours-> 68000 miles thru 46 States. $5.00 will pay for a gallon of gas--30 miles down the road. Help us find Brittany's killer. Please help us to be able to teach people about laws that put our loved ones at risk. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Less than week from CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER#15 to NE…. of course.....sh...t hits fan to possibly delay or cancel. No… not car (6 out of 9 years it was) Trying to sell Chandler, OK home, I tried to get ROOF wind/hail damage fixed by home owners insurance –(paid into 11 years w/no claims). Told this week, they’re not renewing homeowners at anniversary Aug 8th. NAtional LLyodds says not because of claim but because house is empty. Won’t do just dwelling coverage because too big & empty? (Duh trying to sell) Yet filing roof claim in June they didn’t tell me, nor July or August when talked on phone?? My agent said trying other companies but roof may have to be done before insurance covers. If I don’t get coverage, my mortgage Company, Chase, may set high fine! REALLY?? Roof cost 1$0-14000, probably must be here to fix. CARAVANs cost $3000 which saved after waiting a year, after layoff Dec 29th, after car dying Jan 28th , after waiting for WRAP end of July.Yes ........make it through but REALLY????
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Posted by Maggie at 7:13 PM