- THE MURDER
- VOICES ACROSS TEARS-Accidental stories and events...to share
- KILLER'S PROFILE
- DNA AT ARREST--FACTS, NOT MYTHS OPPONENTS USE WITHOUT FACTS
- HERE YOU'LL FIND..
- BRITNEY'S BRIDGE-CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COLD/UNSOLVED MURDER
- Brit Pics
- BRITTANY'S BREATH...
- EVENTS, ETC. IN HONOR OF BRITT
- WINTER SONG
- PLAYING CARDS--OBTAIN TIPS ON UNSOLVED/COLD CASE/MISSING
- MILES OF TEARS POKER RUN /ROAD RALLEY-1ST FAILED-LET'S TRY AGAIN
- NOTES FROM A FEW CARAVANS
- Contact Us
- MOTHER OF VICTIM'S CV-TRAUMA SPECIALIST
- HOW / WHY TRAUMATIC EVENTS AFFECT US
- THE PAGE ADDRESS brittanyphillipsmurder.net
Friday, June 29, 2012
I will write more tomorrow and post the HLN story. Leave it to say I am still pinching myself. After 7 years, 8 months since Brittany's murder, 3 years, 8 months since I started the CARAVAN TO CATCH A KILLER tours, we had an national network interview on Headline News (HLN) Jane Velez Mitchel Most Wanted show. It was with the magic of kindness of heart connections with Kenny J,who connected us to Jon Leiberman (who interviewed us in May on Crimeline) and Jon's kindness of heart, connecting us with this JVM, and Jane's kindness of ehart to do our story, that Brittany's voice was heard. Yes after covering 67000 miles across 46 states where 106 reporters have so kindly shared Brittany's story to both help us get tips and also educate people about the problems with DNA and rape laws (and I would never , ever trade those local stories) after all those hours and dollars I spent on the road, JVM's show gave us the breadth of coverage across the US that I did not have enough money or years left to do!!! I hope we can keep the national momentum. I am forever in gratitude to all those that helped me make this connection--basically everyone I have met since I started the CARAVANs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!